The Royal Free Library has been examining its green credentials and would like to direct readers who are interested to the following resources:
- NETPositive is a new tool designed for all students at UCL. It can help you develop new skills, boost your employability and use your time at UCL for good. Use it to find out about:
- volunteering opportunities in your local community
- how to boost your employability
- ways to save energy and carbon in your home
- getting more involved in the campus community
- UCL provides Environment Awareness Training via Moodle which is full of fascinating facts.
- UCL's green pages are regularly updated and provide information on UCL's environmental statements, the UCL environmental sustainability team, UCL's Green Champions and getting involved.
- We are pleased to be celebrating Fairtrade Fortnight, 24 February – 9 March 2014.
Posted by Miriam Rice - Miriam works at the Royal Free Medical Library and is a UCL Green Champion in training.